Stacie is an expert in mindfulness, author, speaker, mother, and nationally certified and licensed speech language pathologist.
She has 20 years of experience helping adults, adolescents and children overcome barriers to living their highest and best lives.
She has a wholistic practice consulting, teaching, and integrating mindfulness into her work and personal life.
Her mission is to ease the suffering of humanity through spiritual understanding, yoga and mindfulness practices in order to increase joy and inner peace. We live in a culture focused on fear and superficial happiness. When we learn how to go deeper and trust our internal guidance and wisdom, everything else falls into place.
- International speaker and consultant
- Licensed and nationally certified speech-language pathologist (M.S., CCC-SLP) with two decades of experience in education, early intervention, adult therapy and private practice
- Registered therapist for Highly Sensitive People on Dr. Elaine Aron's website
- Studied Clinical Mental Health Counseling at NMHU, including courses in Practicum Skills, Art Therapy, Sand Tray Therapy, Group Therapy, Theories, and the Profession of Counseling
- Mindfulness consultant and trainer
- Author of 5 books, including the soon to be released "Mindfulness Retreat Workbook" and "The Mindful Way: Integrating Mind, Body and Spirit"
- Co-developer of a yoga for special needs teacher training
- Registered Yoga Educator (E-RYT 200) and Instructor, trained at Nosara Yoga Institute
- Member of the International Alliance of Yoga Therapists (IAYT)
- A decade of experience blending mindfulness, yoga and right-brain experiential practices into western speech-language pathology and education