What does it mean to live an empowered life?
Embracing your own beauty and power and recognizing that through empowering yourself, you empower others just through your presence.
Here are 12 traits:
- Confidence: The ability to stand in who you are.
- Grace: Acknowledging the synchronicities in life and knowing you are being supported by a higher power, not just some of the time but all of the time.
- Nature: Feeling comfortable in nature and having an innate connection to Earth.
- Gratitude: Being in deep gratitude for her life.
- Creativity: Knowing you have the power to co-create anything you desire and embracing your true gifts.
- Authenticity: The willingness to be vulnerable, honest, and you.
- Sacredness: Recognizing the gift and healing power of her body.
- Receptivity: Accepting pleasure of all kinds, joy and love when it is given to you, rather than blocking it.
- Compassion: Treating yourself like a VIP with radical self care.
- Unconditional love: Loving yourself purely and wholeheartedly without conditions.
- Freedom: Embracing your free spirit within.
- Being: Allowing yourself to simply be.
How can you become more empowered today?